skydiving.
I will do it because I always want to fly. Other girls want to have a lot of cosmetics and be the beautiful in the world and they don't do anything to reach this aim. I will do the model of wings! But now I haven't got the materials to do them. Ok, I told you about my ideas, and I say you good buy.
Good writing, Julia! I like your idea here. When we are using adjectives to compare many things, we add the ending -est (like biggEST) or use "most" (like MOST beautiful). Also, BUY and BYE sound the same, but have different meanings. BUY means to give money for something, and BYE is when we are saying good BYE. Great work here!
ReplyDeleteGood jobs.
ReplyDeleteHi yuria.
ReplyDeleteI think your blog is good because I think that want to skydiving
Hi Julia!!!! This is good job,because I like skydiving:::)))
ReplyDeleteThank you very much!
ReplyDelete