Monday, July 22, 2013

It is the 22 of July. On this day I will told you about a meal that I usually cook. I cook very rare and it is pancakes. I like to cook them because they are very tasty and it is very easy to cook them. I usually cook with my mom for special days. For example: somebody's birthday or for arrival of my granny or grandfather. I don't know the recipe, I just know a little bit. You need to take, for example, 2 cups of flour, put in it 6 eggs and I don't remember what you need to do after it. This is the recipe for the pancakes. They are so tasty, if you put in it milk chocolate or maple syrup. So, I prefer eat pancakes with maple syrup. OK, good bye.



Pancake!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good work, Julia. Thanks for sharing this with us. It seems that you really do like pancakes! Keep up the good work. If you finish writing and have extra time, perhaps you can tell us about other things you like to cook as well. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete