Saturday, July 20, 2013

Water park.

It is the 20th of July. On this day we was at the water park. I know the map of this park, because I and my class did our own park and map for it. I was very good, that we went to the water park, but I was not very excited, because there is an aqua park in Moscow. In water park I was, actually, on all rides. I really like it! I was on the ride, which I called ,,The black hole,,. It was not very scary. In Moscow people can go on this ride, which are 14 years old. My favorite ride in this park is called ,,Banzai,,. I was in one group with Jimena. She always said like that ,,Just look at this! Aaa y God! Can I go in the front? It is not very scary in the front... I will go down stairs!,,. Then we go from the water park to New Hampton School, there was a rain! It was very good day.
Banzaiiiiiii!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post, Julia. I'm also glad that you wrote even though you didn't have any homework! I'm glad that you had fun at the park and you guys are lucky it didn't start raining until you already left to go back to school. Good work!

    ReplyDelete