Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Fast food.

It is the 23rd of July. On this day I will write about fast food. If you are late and you haven't got time to cook food, fast food is very helpful. But if you are not late, it will be very bad if you will eat fast food, because it is very full of chemicals. There is a lot of oil and in fast food there can be bad bacterias. You could get sick and vomit. It is not very expensive and it is not very healthy. It is very tasty, but in the meat of fast food can be a poop of animals. I don't like fast food very much, because it is unhealthy. This is all that I know about fast food. I will give you an advice. Never eat fast food!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF1Ri9EDYZc
http://smilepost.ru/photos/18013-14-letniy-burger-iz-makdonaldsa-4-foto.html
his burger is 14 years old.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Julia! You did a wonderful job of outlining the advantages and disadvantages of fast food. I think you gave your readers some very good advice. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete