Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My favorite band.

It is the 10th of July. Today I will tell you about my favorite band. My favorite band is... I haven't got a favorite band! I have got many songs on my telephone and all songs have their own musicians, and I love them all! Mmmm, let me think... I got it! Yes I have got a favorite band is ,,Enigma and Enya,,. There is only one song of this group, but I love it! The name of this song is ,,only time,,.On my telephone there are 310 songs. I have another band that I really like, but not as much as ,,Enigma and Enya,,. The name of this band is Oliver Shanti and friends. Ok, Bye see you 
later.


2 comments:

  1. Great post, Julia! Thanks for sharing, and for adding some good photos to your blog space. Your grammar in this post is also great. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Julia!I'm in Boston now.
    You have many songs in your celephone!You really like to listen music.
    I miss you and everyone...

    ReplyDelete